What is myLoyola?
- Schedule or request medical appointments.
- View your health summary from the myLoyola electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Pay your bill online and manage your account.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
For more information, read our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
How to sign up
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a myLoyola activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password.
The code is on the "After Visit Summary" you received on your most recent doctor's visit. You also may request to have a code emailed to you on myLoyola or by calling (888) LUHS-888 / (888) 584-7888; or you may ask your physician's office to give one to you the next time you are there.
When you sign up at myLoyola, you will need to enter:
- Your activation code
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your date of birth
- A user name that you have created
- A password that you have created